Sunday, January 18, 2009

Headline we’l decide later…..just read

Hello, folks I am here again!!!! Well this time I am not gonna take you to a journey of emotions or so always maneuvered by me. My narratives generally revolve around me and my life. My earnings, experiences, ideas, thoughts take the form of words and I never hesitate to poke you all with my irrational, biased stuff. Since it’s my blog, you left with no options to soothe your inner with what it’s looking for. Indirectly we can say that our writer is no more than a self-interested individual. So, let’s try to change this rugged outlook and let’s playing around some issue of general interest. Hummm . . . but here also the choice is mine about selecting a topic of your interest. This is maximum I can do to be liberal or to portray a clean image of mine.
“Exchange”!!!!!!! How about this…?? I guess this is a common linked topic to all of us. Directly or indirectly we all are into a business of “exchange”. “Changing your things for something else or giving your things to some one other and to receive the equivalent (this receiving part is the most essential component of this business)”----is the exact definition we work upon. Right from childhood we are into this...Kids to be very specific guys exchanging their videogame cassettes, comic books and Barbie dolls among the most favorite exchange sets in girls. Right from there we are so professionally grown into this business that hardly we make any mistake in exchanging things. “Money” is the official form of exchange. A company’s total asset depends on the money or business exchanged. Again exchange a very close topic. We exchange money to certain currencies. Gifts are exchanged among friends, relatives and near dear ones. So, indirectly we are so much involved into this exchange thing that we are not allowed to neglect this for a single moment.
But, is this so colligated against us that we need to follow it everywhere..? Applying business term into relations is a part of life these days. Being professional gets rewarded; no doubt in that but is this worth driving everything professionally. It has become a trend to go by this as we all live in a society. Exchanging gifts are meant to show or display our feelings, regards but it has become mandatory these days. It’s like giving others their counterpart. Sometime we do question our self that why the hell are we doing this?? But the next moment we feel so helpless and unintentionally allow ourselves to get driven by this exchange thing. But few of us do stand against this and are termed or known as people with “attitude”. They don’t believe this formal exchange thing and do things as per their whims and fancies. And I am one of those-negatively known as “Mr. ATTITUDE”. But hardly anyone give a thought that why certain people are like that. It’s not a negative adjective and not arrogance, but it something we must keep.
And no onwards I hardly care about what I tried in the beginning i.e. not being partial toward me. Sorry I can’t curb my mind and my words. I get neglected sometimes because of me being callous and not exchanging feelings as per other’s wish and need. But I always try to follow the term bestowing myself naturally. I offer myself to the core and that too without expecting a bit of in “exchange”. I don’t believe in exchanging feelings just for the reason that i’l get something in return. I do a lot for “some people” and this all lies within my interest. I do feel good offering myself and that too selflessly. But, others don’t understand this and term me as arrogant or something else. My problems don’t end up here…and “those” people also don’t understand me well and confuse themselves with some out of world thoughts. I just wish to be understood the way I want. If I do feel doing something that shouldn’t be taken or considered demanding sympathy. Isn’t it strange a person negated for his attitude is given pitiful look. This is because that person is trying to work beyond that “exchange” thing and especially to those who are into this business so deeply. This is where I need to analyze that “whether I am wrong or their prolonged believe of exchanging is to be applied universally”.

But whatever is right I am not gonna change myself and not gonna put me into faking exchange of things especially into feelings. And you all also don’t go by me-just be adamant to what is socially accepted. And don’t expect a change in me of being a impartial self. We tried in the beginning but see what we conclude upon???? See, where I have taken that exchange thing…diverting and moving initially to my feelings and eventually to my thoughts. So, don’t trust me! ! ! ! !

3 comments:

Geetanjali Yadav said...

headline... not decided yet? :D
anyways, what i feel..don't do "exchange" unless the person is really CLOSE to you.
n if he's close, whether you do or dont,he wouldn't mind. what say..

phoenix said...

humm well nt bad.bt itz our perspective towards it ang we cant generalise this...but why to care of others...hamara mann jo karein..hum,,wt sy nw??

breakfast of champion said...

well, your blog is named MA WRLD so it is understandable that all of your blogs will revolve around you, it is the you about whom you like to write and people read....so why try to make it otherwie forcefully ???
Exchange of feelings is a wonderful thing and oe of the most advanced evolutionary traits of human beings.
But if this exchange comes about unnecessarily on physical goods then it becomes a burden. A good exampe is DOWRY SYSTEM of India,where you exchange the girl + goods for her future.
It is now in the hands of young men like you if you still like to continue with this butler system or dismantle it totally.