Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A well deserved..."Testimonial"

How many times you are asked to give a testmonial...?Humm obviously i am not talking about some legal testimonial here.Its something we write to our friends or so.Still not clear about what i am talking about...Ok.let me land over to your wavelength now."How many times you have written or received Testimonials on your all time favourite "ORKUT".ohh ya ya.i got it !!!!!dnt give this expression of yours.I know this is not just your but mine problem also of seeking a reference for everything.We all are tired of being straight forward.Infact we all become like this only to "express and expect" things indirectly.And this is why these social networking sites have a very popular section these days"write testimonials to your friends".
But in spite of numerous efforts sometime these sections fail to grab attention of a segment of net surfers.And this time i proudly say that i come from that only.People from this group.....hummm why people if i have a better option to be direct and clear.Lets come directly over me and talk about me.Since i am a active member of these social networking sites these days i do admit that i have been asked to write testimonials a lot of times.But i never consider them worth giving a thought.Its not me who is not open to these things but my mental block restricted me always.I have read somewhere that "Actions speak louder than words" and this has made a "louder" impact on my mind.My life entangled always around this.My mind have made a mind that feelings need not to be verbalised via words,they are just mean to be felt by the other person.And all this was presented very firmly with plesant examples in front of me.Even i become sure of this saying and never even tried to do anything against my mind's concept.
Here i accept that i am quiet biased towards me and my thoughts.My beliefs whatever they may be are supposed to be true.I am quiet selfish and this is the only reason i never consider others around me seriously.Those who try to change me,my thoughts ,my thnings are of no importance to me.Its not that i don't consider them being worthy but my own identity has dominated me srtongly.I do listen to them every now and then but i failed to apply them against myself over myself.I did things as per my whims and fanciesI had feelings but i never displayed them via any means let it be texts,messages,mails,"Testimonials", or via words even.And to complement this i am marked as a "critic".That too never came as a shock to me as i was catering the needs of my mind and that too religiously.My mind was satisfied and so was me.
To add on this someone moved to my life slowly as a friend to someone i never afford to loose.I was very natural,very original infact i was what i really want to.And now i am introducing the word "She".Take it and accept this as normal as you can.I never consider people with intrest.Its just meet and move concept with me.I do have friends but when it comes to me,no one even think to come in picture.But she was my picture infact she was everything.Gradually my mind accepted her arrival and that too with a pleasing heart.Just think what she is for me " as she has carved a place for herself in my mind's heart".kewl na!!!! I offered myself and she accepted.She took great care of me,my thoughts,my feelings and every single thing one can think of.In nut shell she was everything.More than a friend,more than a girlfriend,more than everything we can define verbally.She knows what she was to me!!!!!and to have you people a idea of what i am saying think of someone like this with whom you share such a strong bond.
But how such kewl things can happen to a person who bear such a restricted set of mind.Restricted...?? ya ya i told you na earlier about me.Selfish,biased mentally confined about diaplay of feelings.Networking sites managment won over me and proved my belifs wrong.They have proved that who so ever comes to you is a human being after all.They have their needs,their things to serve and things to look after.They need apprecialtion infact they need "Testimonials".Not verbally but in other forms as well.I failed to express myself.Not failed but i never tried to put it on paper.I never used texts,messages,mails,testimonials or words as well.I just relied on the chemistry i shared with her and my belief on my "mind's concept".She moved on,leaving me aside.But i have no grudges as fault is mine as kept my feelings within me only.....confused what left inside me or what i did....?kk,lets take a pause,but you do one thing.Think about someone close you lost because you never verbalised yourself.........fast we all are waiting.got it!!!!!Let's move on then.She was part of that orkut family who needs things to be deliverd verbally via testimonials.Testimonials not just text but in life too they expect things to me expressed.Nothing is wrong is that,rather i'l not even try to force myself over others.You also are open to think what you wanna be like.Either join that orkutting group else be like me and ready to face what i did.Personally,i suggest you to go for the later as being me hurts a lot and needs a lot of patience.I was under impression that my actions are more verbose to my words,but you dont misinterpret anything,be practical!!!!!!!
But whatever you be please do tell me how to implement "Testimonials" in our life.You must have seen i am not at all good in verbalising myself,as here also i contradicted my tittle"A well deserved...Testimonial".I tried to write a testimonial but see what we landed upon.But here also my mind wanna say something and i cant keep it within me only....it's like that i have written something a real testimonial should be.But i dont wanna listen to him now,please let me know the relevant meaning and application of "TESTIMONIALS".

2 comments:

Geetanjali Yadav said...

Now when you have got a self-assessment,you must start taking others or may be your "she" seriously.."better late than never" but sometimes its too late to make a change!

And all this what u explained is because this was your "nature". Your nature was like this that u dint express yourself or mebbe tried writing "Testimonial" for her..i think sometimes it is of utmost importance to express yourself..yea..
some can some just can NOT..

and yea,through your post i can smell lot of "me", "my principles" "myself"..dude..???

and for the 'restricted' thing..everyone is restricted for any XYZ, its only some special people in one's lives that brings the change!

n this is the best testimonial,c'mon go tell your girl to read it! :)
good luck!

phoenix said...

oooooooooh your comment was good,but le me tel u baby its not girl specific post!!!!!testimonial is just about expressing yourself......nothing like that sentaap type!!!!!!!!!